I worked today and I totally enjoyed it. Kinda miss everything there. Esp the pokemon show. I like Tochick, or how you spell it. It's super cute. Kept jumping around! Lalalaa. Miss folding and promoting. Arhaa. Weird huh. But yes, bleh. Worked with Shyuan today. Kinda funny cos' we went for lunch together. As in, uh huh, at least one should stay what. But who wants to eat alone man. Bleh. Even went to buy ice-cream after that. Have been craving for ice-cream since the day I left for Genting. Finally, after 6 days, I got it! Yummy.
Dont know why, both of us always didnt get to work together till the end of the day. Last Sunday, I left early to PS to celebrate Mu's bd and watch Chicken Little with the group. Today, she left early to go out. Awwww. We dont always get the chance to work together you see. Yup. Anw, tmr Jasz is coming to work with me, kinda stand in for Shyuan. Cant wait man. I wanna show her a lot of things! And people! =x Oh ya, tmr's our last day at PP. After that should be at Taka. Heard form Shyuan that we cannot work tog alrdy cos' there's alrdy a worker at Taka. So we have to rotate shifts again. Sigh. NVM! Shall work hard man! My shopping list! I'm coming!! Whoohoo. Yeah.
Oh, before I forget.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUNG JIE! :)))))))
Hrm. Celebration tmr due to her tight schedule. I'd try to sneak ther for a few hours. TRY AR.
HOH EH AR! Waiting for tmr. Waiting. Waitin.
Oh oh oh! I saw someone just now.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:44 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand